Photo credit: Magic74
Kaboose has kindly made up a list of ideas for spring. From de cluttering to recipes and craft, it is that time of year when you wash away your winter blues. When spring comes all you want to do is stay outdoors and do your gardening, tidy your yard, have BBQ’s. There are also some things you would rather not do but you really need to. This is my list of things I will be doing this spring.
- 1. Clean the windows
- 2. Steam clean carpets
- 3. Re arrange closets
- 4. Freshen the couches
- 5. Wash your curtains
- 6. Take out your healthy eating cooking books
- 7. Get rid of that winter food out of your fridge and cupboards
- 8. Restock them with fresh fruit, vegetables, lean cuts of meat
- 9. Take out those beach towels
- 10. Organise activities outdoors
- 11. Walk your dog
- 12. GO to the park
- 13. Have a picnic
- 14. Go to your local knick knack market
- 15. Go to the beach
- 16. Have the friends around for an Alfresco dinner/BBQ
- 17. Go for a long drive to the country
- 18. Day trip to the Mountains
- 19. Wash your car
- 20. Don’t go the gym, go to a park and exercise
These are the 20 things that I will be doing this spring, take special note of the healthy things I will be doing. My home will look great, food will be fun to prepare and going outdoors will be exhilarating.
Spring is a time for me when I come alive, have loads of energy and am just generally happier. It is a very good time to make changes in your life, start a fresh and exciting new time for yourselves by the power of positive thinking. Spring will do that to you and so will Eating well.