Photo credit: Wiffygal’s
As the weather starts to get cold and winter approaches we all love to keep warm, and with food there isn’t much difference. I have a great selection of winter warmers that will suit most tastes.
- Carrot and Ginger Soup Recipe
- Leek and Stilton Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Pick Me Up Soup Recipe
- Cullen Skink Soup Recipe
- Vegetable and Bean Soup Recipe
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Smoked Haddock and Corn Chowder Recipe
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup Recipe
- Cauliflower, Broccoli and Mustard Soup Recipe
- Left Over Soup Recipe
All soups listed above are curtesy of Britishfood.about.com
For those of you that like the low fat version of soups a list in the link provided brought to you by lowfatcooking.about.com.
Tast.com also has some lovely recipes that are their low fat collection. Take a look and you will be surprised at what you will find.
Enjoy the colder whether and if you have any soups or recipes that you think my readers will enjoy please send them in and I’ll post them up on the site.