There are 326 more days till I turn 40; yes it is not far away now. I hope to have a party with friends and family and perhaps make it a theme party. Like the 80’s or 70’s, horror, rock. Gee I can’t decide, but know it has to be fabulous. I have listed 40 things I endeavour to do before I turn 40.
I may or may not finish the list but it will be fun to update you as to how I am going with it. Whether or not I succeed with it is not the point, the point is that I try to fit in a fun action packed year if I can possibly manage it.
I am merely a simple girl with simple goals but I know what ever happens this year that I will do my best and have fun along the way.
What will happen after 40? Well who knows but that will have to be left as another post. You may have a list of your own that you would like to share with me and my readers, I look forward to seeing your lists appear on my site.
- Blog more
- Complete my book
- Spring clean the house
- Catch up with friends and family more
- Have a dinner party
- Have a Tupperware party
- Talk more with my husband
- Plan my 40th party
- Sort out my family photo albums
- Create a family photo album into a book and give my sisters a copy
- Sort out my study once and for all
- Finish a major project at work this year
- Eat more vegetables
- Fix the photo frame of the kids and then hang them up in the house
- Call the plumber to take out the heater
- Call a plasterer to plaster the hole the heater will leave
- Paint at least the lounge, kitchen and dining room
- Pay off some debt so I can buy my King Furniture couches
- Buy a new rug
- Call an electrician to put in a fan in my room, some extra power points, a fan in the toilet, some power outside, and a sensor light at the front.
- Get rid of clothes in my cupboards once and for all
- Sell my dining table
- Buy a new dining setting
- Exercise more
- Paint the front door charcoal
- Keep in contact with Lidija
- Go camping with my husband in our new trailer
- Give fishing another chance
- Cook more
- Learn to bake better
- Do a photo shoot with Jacqui
- Wax my eyebrows
- Wax my legs (finally)
- Dye my hair
- Read my Twighlight books
- Get out of the house more
- Continue my word of the day in Facebook
- Book into a day spa again
- Tell my niece and nephews that I love them
- Be true to myself
My list is complete; we change, grow and evolve into new people all the time. I just hope that the next 40 years will be as interesting as the first 40 have been.