>>ANNOUNCMENT – ATSAC RAFFLE<<
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
>>YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS<<
I AM RAISING MONEY FOR THE OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN CANCER WELLNESS & RESEARCH CENTRE
- Tickets go on sale 12 AM 1st October 2019 and Prizes are drawn on 31st December 2019 or sooner if tickets sell out earlier
There are 5 prizes to be WON!!
- 1st Prize of Bernette B33 Sewing Machine donated by Bernina Australia
- 2nd Prize – An Accuquilt Fabric Cutter Baby Go & carry case donated by Height’s Sewing Centre
- 3rd Prize 11 meters of gorgeous print fabric donated by Annie Lane Fabrics
- 4th Prize 4 x PDF Jalie Patterns donated by Jalie Sewing Patterns
- 5th Prize is a $25 Gift card donated by Spotlight
- Thank you to all the suppliers who donated these amazing prizes to my raffle, your generosity is amazing. I am hoping to raise $5864 and there are 2932 tickets on sale at $2 each. Use the link below to purchase your raffle tickets (TryBooking ticket fee $0.50c ea & 2.5% processing fee applies)
- The ONJ does some amazing work providing wellness services, cancer research, and clinical trials all to help people who have cancer. They are apart of Austin Health and the facility is state of the art – these are some of the things that donations like yours have impacted on what the ONJ provide for people living with Cancer –
- Please see images attached of the prizes and my official flyer. Please share the flyer to your friends on facebook, work colleagues or any clubs you are affiliated with so that we may reach my goal of raising $5864 to the ONJ.
- Bernette B33
- Accuquilt Fabric Cutter Baby Go
- Annie Lane Fabric
- Annie Lane Fabric
- 4 PDF Patterns by Jalie
- $25 Spotlight Gift Card
BUY TICKETS HERE
A LINK TO THE PDF FLYER TO SHARE
- If you prefer to pay direct debit please contact Katly Petrak Malgeri for bank details and please make sure you message me your name, address, phone number and the number of tickets you wish to purchase. Once funds clear into my bank you will be emailed your raffle tickets.
- Good luck everyone, and please be sure to share this post, or the TryBooking link or the PDF flyer link to all your friends. Help me reach my goal of raising $5864 with 2932 tickets available for sale.
- Some pictures of the loved ones I have lost to cancer, please see photos of my parents, father-in-law and grandparents, my grandmother – she has passed too now but not from cancer. May they all rest in peace.
Thank you all for your support!!Katly Petrak Malgeri – Admin All Things Sewing And Craft ❤️💚💝🥰