The above calendar has all my public classes that are booked and as I get private class groups booked they will also appear in the calendar.
I work out of the Melton South Community Centre as a private business which means I am not employed by the Melton South Community Centre. The location is 41 Exford Road, Melton South for all classes. If I am holding a public class it will be in the above calendar, I also do private group classes from the centre.
- Adult one on one sessions all $130 2-4 hour session
- Adult $60
- Concession $50 Seniors card, pension card, healthcare card
- Child 9-15 $45 (I have a children’s check certification & police check credentials)
- A minimum of 5 students required with a maximum of 12
- All project materials are supplied by the student
- Classes are between 2.5 hours and 5 hours
For all classes you will be given a shopping list of materials required upon booking it, all students will need to purchase these supplies prior to the class, at this stage I don’t supply material kits. These prices are based on working out of the Melton South Community Centre.
- Basic Tee shirt – Toronto pattern size S to 5 XL
- Cushion Covers Envelope style opening 40cm x 40cm (occasional cushion cover)
- Pillowcases – Standard size
- Pencil cases
- Makeup bags
- Handbag (basic top zip)
- Christmas Stocking
Hours of Operation & Bookings
Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturdays 9-5 pm
I work from Monday to Thursday 9-5 pm and Saturdays 9 – 3 pm, however, because the Melton South Community Centre books out very quickly you will need to give me some dates that you are thinking of and I will need to confirm that date and time with the Melton South Community Centre. For your reference please see a link to their calendar which will assist you in finding a date suitable. Classes start from 2.5 hours to 5 hours depending on the difficulty of the project.
If I am holding a public class it will be displayed in the above calendar as well as an event posted on my Facebook page and Facebook Group, you will be able to book via calendar and Facebook. I use TryBooking as a booking system.
What you will get in class
- Tutor doing a live tutorial
- Discount vouchers for fabric/haberdashery
- Iron/Ironing board (if required)
- 2 powerboards (for up to 7 machines)
- Each class will have a Free PDF tutorial emailed to you after the class for you to keep.
What you will need to provide prior to class
- Your own sewing machine – unless you are hiring one from me (only one available for hire)
- All fabric, threads to match (contact me for the advice of which type of fabric is suitable for the project or you will be emailed an information sheet at the time of booking.
- Groups larger than 7 people will require to bring a powerboard for remaining people in the group up to 12 people & possibly an extension cord. ( you will be advised on booking if this is needed.)
- Sewing machine needles refer to the brochure for which type
If you would like to learn more details about any of the classes listed please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use any of the contact forms on the site and I’ll email you more details about the classes.